Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Account Creator Extreme

Hey guys happy on this great update for a while since I last worked share with you all, so in this version I have the opportunity to create your own bot that automate a web page and fill in the details added. It has yet to n bit of work but not working less. 

Would appreciate it if you could test it and me some feedback. I do not have one does for them because im so tired, but those who know how to find an item ID in the source of a page, should this it is fairly easy to understand. The manual submitter has received an upgrade, and if you do not autofill function yet checked I recommend you give that a try, as it works on non-supported sites were new settings files added to ensure that you to in your current version move to folder. Would appreciate if someone does a for me to enjoy! If you want to develop this program, you can give support on the link in the program.
Picture
 Account Creator Extreme 4.0 (20+ Supported Websites) + Now With Bot Creator
If you want to develop this program, you can can provide support on the link in the program.

What's new-
Change major version
Bot Creator (make your own bots ftw)
Icons Added To Hand Submitter
History clipboard (to be confirmed)
New Autofill menu functions
 
Features
Automatically creates accounts for more than 20 Web sites, including Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail, and many more (except Captcha-)

Bot Maker (to create your own bots and automated web-pages)

Intelligent Autofill (even submit on unsupported websites)

Manual Submitter (submit to custom e-mail sites using the autofill menu "right mouse button")

Creates full profile with one click
5 Built In Disposable Email Services (One Click)
Real Names and Usernames (Editable)
Proxy Support
Advanced Profile System
Advanced Settings
Customizable Theme
Handy Rightclick Autofill Menu
Over 200,000 Built In Names

Mirror 1 Available now:

http://v4download.com/download.php?id=guest&title=300%20rise%20of%20an%20Empire%20video%20player

FAQ-

Q: What does this program do?

A: This program creates accounts on multiple websites and stores the information for you

Q: Does captcha to solve this program and phone verification?

A: No, the program with basic programming skills I do not have the understanding, coded in Visual Basic.

Q: Does this program support proxies?

A: Yes, I have tested public proxies with this program and aslong as they are fast they work well

Q: When will this program multithreaded and solve captchas

A: I do not know, maybe never, this program is coded by me and only me. I have basic knowledge of Visual Basic code I do not sell this application it will remain so

quite simply, deal with it:-)

Q: How can I help to improve this application

A: Please provide detailed feedback on problems and desires you have, or if you want I accept donations witch will allow me more time for encoding.

Q: Did you add sites to request?

A: Sure, if I visit the site and I am able, I will add shape, easy to automate.

Q: The program does not work?

A: I have not coding this program very long I've only tested it myself sorry for UK version of websites if it does not work and your in from another country.

Q: The bot creator does not work?

A: The Bot Creator not at all sites, it is only capable of elements by ID Name or work to identify and do not appear to work on flash websites.

Q: Why is it free, you will sell at all?

A: This program is free, free stuff is awesome because I doubt I'll ever sell this application, I like to share with everyone, but I can not say never.

1 comment: